Waikiki Beach Hotel AmenitiesSpace That Breathes
The Queen Kapiolani Hotel amenities are thoughtful expressions of Hawaii lifestyle and inspired by its natural environment. Kapahulu Terrace, main lobby, third floor Outdoor Living Room and pool area have all been designed with the feeling of “welcome” at every turn. Visit our Guest Experience Manager whos knowledge of the island's top things to do will present an array of immersive experiences happening daily and weekly. Hawaii’s Golden Age never saw this much action!
State-of-the-art fitness center
Keep moving and feel the energy of the island by training in our modern fitness center, open 24 hours a day to hotel guests and offering stationary bikes, treadmills, TRX, free weights and kettle bells as well foam rollers and yoga mats. Active experiences are a given at the QK where you can design your own customized course through the 300-acre Kapiolani Park adjacent to the Hotel, a hike up Diamond Head, a bike ride toward Kahala, Hot Hula, Yoga, Running Club and Pop-Up Wellness Workshops.
SWIM UNDER AN ENDLESS SKY
We proudly possess the “WOW” pool deck in Waikiki. Our newly remodeled, scenic pool, surrounded by beautiful, unobstructed views of Diamond Head are where guests meet and mingle while catching spectacular sunsets, swimming under an endless sky and enjoying a vibrant scene. Relax with a craft cocktail in hand and to the sounds of live Hawaiian music from local artists. Now that’s Hawaii living!
Indoor Event. Outdoor Party. Why Choose?
Make the Diamond Head monument your special scene for any occasion. Envision an elegant wedding, with ocean breezes and the hint of sea spray at your senses or a team meeting or conference with a forever memorable backdrop.Learn more about our event spaces.
- Dole Pineapple Whip tasting upon arrival at Aloha Whip
- QK Passport (discount coupons to on site restaurants/retail shops)
- One time $20 F&B Credit ($5 breakfast, $5 lunch, $10 dinner credits tokens)
- 2 QK Bottled Waters (souvenir gifts)
- Highspeed wireless internet access
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- In Room Digital Safe
- In Room Refrigerator
- QK Hawaii Postcards
- Ice/Water Stations
- Use of Business Center
- Unlimited Local and Toll Free Telephone Calls
- Daily surf demonstrations at Hans Hedemann Surf School
- Press Reader (access to 6,000 digital global newspapers/magazines)
- All Suites include a kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator, bathrobes, slippers, coffee maker
- Beach chairs/towels (upon request and based on availability)
- Yoga on the go sets including a carrying bag, jump rope, foam roller, multi pound fitness cables (upon request based on availability)
- Discounts to hotel on site activities (haku lei making, yoga, hot hula fitness, cocktail making, apothecary workshops, surf lessons)
- Discounts to Oahu arts/cultural venues (Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Iolani Palace, Bishop Museum).
- Weekly Live Music Entertainment by Local Artists