WELCOME BACK TO WAIKIKI
We're open and ready to welcome you!
Please note, out-of-state travelers to Hawaii who successfully complete a pre-travel test will not be subject to the state's 10-day quarantine program. For more information regarding the pre-travel testing program, please click here. In an effort to assist guests, we've enacted a flexible cancellation policy, and we are taking extra steps to ensure safety for all.
Planning your trip to paradise has never meant more than it does today. Along with being more meaningful, we want to make sure your stay is as safe as it is spectacular.
No Reservations About Your Reservations
Our flexible cancellation policy and health and safety protocols should help make your stay feel like the escape you need. Cancel your reservation up to 72 hours before check in at no charge, and rest assured you’ll be staying in one of the cleanest hotels in Waikiki.
- For non-refundable reservations, if your travel plans change, you’ll receive a credit to return within one year of your original travel date.
- The updated reservation must occur within 1 year of the original travel dates and needs to be reserved directly with the hotel.
- For new reservations, make changes or cancel your reservation up to 72 hours before check in to receive a full refund or travel credit.
- Please note, our flexible cancellation policies are good for guests who book direct with us. For guests who booked via online travel agencies or through third parties will need to contact their booking provider for their policies and for assistance.
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevators, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel’s public spaces, including guests and associates.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our pool and restaurant.
- Enacting capacity restrictions in guest elevators.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for all gathering spaces.
- Mandatory mask enforcement within all public areas of the hotel.
- A Warm Welcome: We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Everything You Need: We’ve supplied protective masks and hand sanitizers to our front desk associates, and can provide the same to you at check-in upon request.
- Sleep well and rest assured. We’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants, including extra disinfection of frequently touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- Hand sanitizer and masks available upon request and subject to availability.
- Minimal stuff, maximum you-time. We’ve removed non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. paper, pens). These items are available by request.
- Fresh food, fresh air. We’ve reorganized our restaurant to create private outdoor dining experiences for up to 8 people. Each table looks out at Diamond Head, and is set at least 6 feet from the next table to ensure safety and privacy.
- Dine in-room or poolside. If you prefer to eat in your room, on your lanai, or poolside, contact-free delivery service is available.
- Ordering made easy. View our menus online or request a single-use paper menu and order online or by phone.
- Let us know you’re coming. We now require reservations at Deck. to ensure guests are seated promptly, and to provide ample time to sanitize all areas between seatings.
- Safety first. We require all restaurant staff to wear protective masks and gloves, complete training on hygiene and disinfecting practices, and practice safe food preparation and service at all times.
- Fresh air, fresh seats. We’ll be sanitizing all pool furniture after each use.
- More room to bask in the sun. We’ll be spacing out and removing some pool furniture to meet social distancing standards.
- Everyone gets a turn. We’ll be capping pool area occupancy to 20 people, and will be on a first come, first serve basis. We will cap pool time, if needed.
- Swim safely. We’ll ensure appropriate chlorine levels are maintained and monitored. Face masks are required when outside of the pool.
- Stay fit and safe. We’ll clean all surfaces and equipment thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants after each exercise session.
- Room to stretch. We’ll limit the number of guests permitted to use the fitness room and providing ample space between fitness equipment.
- Outdoor fitness. If you’d like to borrow a yoga mat, just ask. This is a great way to stay fit under the golden sun.