Everyone is Welcome Here
We celebrate individuality with a culture of inclusion, and this extends to all of our guests including those with disabilities. That’s why our hotel grounds are accessible and inviting—from our accessible pool and common areas, to our ADA rooms outfitted for comfort and convenience without sacrificing style.
The Following Property Features are ADA Accessible:
- Hotel Entrance
- Registration Desk
- Common Areas
- Outlets/Shops (Knotts Coffee Roasters, Hans Hedemann Surf Shop, Aloha Whip)
- ADA Accessible Parking (Valet Parking Only)
- ADA Compliant List for Pool
- Beach Access
Queen Kapio’lani Hotel is dog friendly and all service animals are welcomed.
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type.
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems, and
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through its reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
Queen Kapio’lani Hotel is committed to making its website and each of its websites usable by all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. We have engaged an accessibility consultant to conduct an audit of our websites and are in the process of implementing recommendations that will assist us in ensuring that our Web presence, to the best of our ability, is in conformance with the WCAG 2.0. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as our current website designer implements the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site (or any Queen Kapio’lani Hotel website) or need assistance in using the processes found within our websites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to surpass the expectations of all of our guests. We welcome your feedback and encourage our guests to provide comments in the following ways:
Gilbert Abergas, Director of Operations
For technical accessibility issues, contact our support team. Call 808.922.1941
Please send any comments or questions to the address below:
Queen Kapio’lani Hotel
150 Kapahulu Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
Last updated: January 2020