Luxurious Waikiki Amenities of the Queen Kapiolani Hotel
The Queen Kapiolani Hotel understands that it’s the details that make a hotel stay so memorable, and we offer quite a range of amenities that keep guests coming back. From the Kulana Terrace restaurant and bar to the sun-drenched swimming deck and rooms with private lanais, you’ll definitely be glad you chose the Queen Kapiolani for your Honolulu getaway.
Queen Kapiolani Hotel Amenities
- Swimming Pool – 3rd floor
- Kulana Terrace Restaurant and The Deck Waikiki Pool Bar
- Tour services
- Exclusive Rates at our Ewa Beach Golf Club (located off-site)
- 100% smoke-free guestrooms and public areas
- Complimentary WiFi in the lobby
- Self serve laundry facility
- Valet parking – $25/per day (effective April 1, 2013)
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Meeting and event facilities
- Copying & fax service
- Audio visual equipment
- Message service
- 24-hour Internet kiosk in the lobby
- Bellman services
- Coffee Shop & Deli in the lobby
- Lobby Shops
Spa and Massage Services
Honua Therapeutic Massage
We welcome you to our massage studio and day spa on the 3rd floor of the Queen Kapiolani Hotel. Honua Therapeutic Massage offers a wide variety of massages, facials, and unique spa treatments that are sure to provide a healthy balance of mind, body, and spirit. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality spa services at an affordable price. Step inside, take your shoes off, and feel the warm Aloha spirit of Honua Therapeutic Massage.
Aloha Live Show
Aloha Live Show and Feast is an exciting blend of Polynesian Dance and Cirque du Soleil style performances hosted at the pool deck with beautiful views of Diamond Head. The show provides an unforgettable experience appropriate for guests of all ages.
Nightly seating at 5:00 PM ▪ 6:00 PM Feast & Show
Special: $35 tickets exclusively available to guests of Queen Kapiolani Hotel.