Welcome to Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Your Waikiki Beach Hotel
Queen Kapiolani offers all the conveniences of home, with one of the world's most famous beaches as your backyard. Kick back in one of our comfortable guest rooms and get pampered at our on-site spa, Honua Therapy. We get our drive for excellence from the beautiful namesake of our hotel. Transportation between The Queen Kapiolani Hotel and Honolulu International Airport is available through Charley’s Taxi service at a flat rate of $29. This is based upon availability. Please view the Charley’s Taxi website here for more information and reservations.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, we want to support the breast cancer research for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Event held on October 24, 2015. We will donate $1 for every reservation booked directly through our website, property, and Central Reservations Office from September 01 – September 30, 2015.
Queen Kapi'olani's motto in life was, "Kūlia i ka nu'u," which means “Strive to reach the highest.” She stayed faithful to Hawaiian culture, learning the popular European dances of the time while still preferring to converse in her native language.
During her 1887 trip to Queen Victoria's Jubilee celebration in London, she debuted her famous blue peacock accented dress, and was treated as an equal to Queen Victoria, Europe's most powerful monarch at the time. You can view a painting of Queen Kapi'olani in her peacock dress in the lobby of our hotel.
- Located near the Diamond Head of Waikiki Beach—Less traffic and fewer crowds
- Walking distance to Honolulu Zoo and Ala Wai Golf Course
- Close proximity to the Downtown Honolulu
- 10 miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- 1.5 miles from the Hawaii Convention Center
- 4 Miles from The University of Hawaii
- We are only minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment along Waikiki's Kalakaua Avenue
- Located across the street from the city bus stop
- 300 steps to the sands of Waikiki Beach